Pages

April 27, 2014

Making Cards in Bulk

I have another fun card to share with you today!  Instead of purchasing invitations for our rehearsal dinner, I decided to make invitations.  12 of them.  I really love how they turned out, but it took me HOURS to complete them.

I used the Studio Calico Office Hours card stamp set to make these.  This has really become my favorite stamp set.  Those clouds are just too adorable, aren't they?  My favorite element has to be the Lemon Lush Gold Punchinella vellum.  I love this stuff.  I'm so sad that I can't get it anymore...

I started the card by stamping banners, clouds, and hearts.  The clouds were stamped using 2 different colors - Worn Jeans chalk edger by Prima for the solid background and the outline is in Clean Slate by Studio Calico.  


The hearts are stamped with Old Rose chalk edger by Prima and Gold Brilliance by Tsukineko.



I then fussy cut everything out.  All 84 images.  

Once everything was cut out, I assembled things element by element.  It was a lot of fun, though I don't think I'll let myself fussy cut 84 images ever again...









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment