Pages

April 26, 2014

Layout >> This Happened

This layout was inspired by bravery.  Be brave and use a large photo and a whole package of an embellishment, in this case, the Jillibean Soup Wood Sprinkles.  It honestly takes all of my willpower not to buy every set of wood sprinkles Jillibean Soup makes.  I love these so much.

The other brave thing I did was pull out my DSLR and learn to photograph my layouts.  I'm still learning, but I think these turned out really well.

This layout was also inspired by a sketch:


I love Creative Scrappers.  This place is amazing.  HUNDREDS of sketches to choose from, with at least 20 examples of finished layouts for each.  This site is invaluable to any scrapper.

Here is what I came up with:




I love how this turned out.  At first I felt like I was wasting these by putting all 12 on the layout.  But when I look at it now, I can't get over the impact it made.  Sometimes it pays to be brave.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment