Pages

March 7, 2014

I really should share more

During my scrapper's block (which I'm still kind of stuck in) I found myself really enjoying Project Life.  Much more than I have before, actually.  I realized that I don't share my Project Life spreads OR my cards!  My goal for March is to share my projects more.  Not just my 12 x 12 layouts.

 I also made quite a few cards (kinda scraplifted though) and really enjoyed doing that, as well.  Since card making is so fun, what was holding me back from creating more?  Sentiments.  My sentiment collection is unfortunately limited to "hello".  Hopefully getting my hands on a few sentiment stamp sets will inspire me to create more!

I have been trying to do different things to get my creative juices flowing again.  I'm slowly getting there!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment