Pages

December 22, 2013

Layout: Silly Hats!

I challenged myself to do this in an hour so it's pretty simple, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. 

This year for my parents' Christmas card, they wanted everybody to take photos of themselves in silly hats.  My parents found their silly hats in New York City, and while they didn't purchase them, a very nice stranger offered to take a picture of them wearing these Dr. Seuss inspired hats!  Honestly - this is probably one of my absolute favorite pictures of them together.

I'm really starting to get the hang of using the liquid pearls, and I kinda got a little "pearl happy" on this one.  There are worse things to overuse on a layout (like my disaster with too much splatter paint the other day - it looked like I killed a Smurf over card stock).


No comments:

Post a Comment