Pages

January 11, 2014

Layout: Scrap Buddy

This layout was totally inspired by the Studio Calico message board!

Challenge #2 for the Studio Calico online crop event was to do a layout based on a skirt on of the design team found.  



Awesomly enough, I had a piece of pattern paper in the kit this month (that I didn't really like) that was PERFECT!  It was kinda nice to be given the chance to use a paper that I originally turned my nose up at.

The photo for this layout was honestly chosen by the Studio Calico community!  I posted a picture of my desk with Lily on it and people just LOVED her!  They kept calling her my Scrap Buddy...  So here she is!





On a side note, Bella Blvd is hosting a HUGE giveaway!  All 4 of their brand new GORGEOUS lines are up for grabs to one lucky winner!  Head over and check it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment