Pages

May 16, 2014

Layout share >> Scraptastic The Story I Heard kit

I have 2 layouts so far from the Scraptastic The Story I Heard kit.  This kit is just jam packed with stuff.  SO MUCH STUFF!!!!  I'm consistently impressed with this company.  I would LOVE to be on the design team, I feel that strongly about this kit club.

Anyway.  On to the layouts! 


I had so much fun making this background.  I used the Daylight stamp set for the string of lights.  I had a hard time finding the right color for the light bulbs so I just stamped white over top of the yellow - and now it looks like they're shining!  I probably should have done this layout as a 12 x 12, though.  It looks kinda busy.



Yet again I love making this background.  I got to use 2 of my recent obsessions - machine stitching and vellum.  I might have gone a little overboard with the stitching...

I had a hard time not putting on every embellishment that worked for this layout.  It would have been so incredibly busy.  I also did a little hidden journalling on a tag that I have slipped into a pocket on the back of the layout.  I had a lot I wanted to say but no space to say it.  I am pleased with how it turned out and will probably do hidden journalling again some time.


So I have a question for you all.  I'm considering diving into the world of process videos.  I love watching them and I have a list of favorites that I subscribe to, but I wonder if it's the right move for me.  I'm a slow scrapper.  I'm also easily distracted.  So here's my question: do you make process videos?  And if you do, how did you get started?  I'd really love to hear from you!!

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment