Pages

January 17, 2014

Layout >> Frosty

This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers.  The first time I saw it, I thought it looked really busy.  When I started selecting the papers for it, though, I realized that the business was part of the charm!  I really love how this one turned out.  It also came together rather effortlessly!  

I used the Fancy Pants Timbergrove collection for this layout.  I also realized (just now) that I forgot to the put the date on this layout!  Looks like I'll be doing that later...








This collection had a sheet of pattern paper with wintery words all over it.  They are deceivingly difficult to cut out as there isn't much room between them.  I bet it would make a lovely background, but I couldn't pass up on all those words!!

post signature

1 comment: