Pages

January 2, 2014

Layout: Christmas Eve

This layout killed all of the scraps I had from the December Scraptastic kit.  I literally have 1 piece left - a 2x3 piece of paper.  That's it.  It felt really good to really kill the kit.  I got 7 layouts of out of, which isn't shabby at all if you ask me!!  The next Scraptastic kit arrives today and I'm SUPER excited about it!!

I couldn't figure out what to title this page, nor did I have any letter stickers that really went with the colors.  I'm OK with it not having a real title.  I can always go back and add one later if it really bothers me.  This layout is missing something (other than a title) and I can't really put my finger on it.  I'll figure it out eventually.  This is probably my most boring layout.  It did serve its purpose, though.  I wanted to use up the rest of the kit, and there really wasn't much left to begin with.


I'm going to try my hardest to stop taking photos of my layouts with my cell phone.  Honestly I'm just being lazy.  My D-SLR is sitting right next to my desk!!  Like I said before, one of my New Year's resolutions is to learn how to use that thing - and actually use it instead of letting it just sit in its case.  I also finally installed Lightroom (which I've had in my possession for a year now) so maybe that will help serve as motivation.  My iPhone photos really are just terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment