Pages

January 6, 2014

Layout: Bark!

This is a layout I did for a sketch contest over on PageMaps.  The more I explore this site, the more I love it.  The sketches are so exciting and unique!

The background paper is the Sun Kissed stitched ruffled crepe paper from the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection. I picked up 2 stacks of this stuff when Joann fabrics was having a big sale. I've been holding on to it for too long so I'm really glad I found a chance to use it!!



Recently I've been finding it difficult to cut into the gorgeous paper we got with the Tongue Tied kit and add on this month. I know I'm not the only person who has struggled with "I need to save this for something" syndrome. Tonight I'm determined to use at least one of the papers I label as "too pretty to cut". 

No comments:

Post a Comment