Pages

December 26, 2013

Project Life dilemma

So far I've only posted 12 x 12 layouts I've done.  I have also been doing Project Life (and loving every minute of it).  Recently I've acquired (mostly by accident) two extra core kits.  I started out by using the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic kit but now I have Rain and Honey as well.  So here's my dilemma.  I really like all of these collections.  I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how I want to use them.  Do I use a different collection per spread?  Do I just haphazardly mix collections?  Or do I break down and sort through them all and organize them by color?  I've really been leaning toward organizing by color but I'm really reluctant to do that, though I'm not sure why.  Organizing things by color makes my OCD really happy!  So if anybody has any thoughts on this, let me know in the comments.  

Update:  So I did it.  I broke up all of my core kits and sorted them by color.  I have to say - this is the best thing I ever did for my Project Life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment